Residential Dryer Vent Cleaning in Grain Valley, MO
Residential dryers are put to use anywhere from two to ten times per week. Drying clothes, linens and bedding is a regular task you might take for granted. However, the process collects a significant amount of lint. While the lint filter traps a majority, a significant amount still ends up in the dryer vent, restricting the passage of exhaust air. This creates concerns. Professional dryer vent cleaning should be performed at least once per year.
Choose Safety with Dryer Vent Cleaning from Tidy Turtle Duct Cleaning
Providing dryer venting cleaning in Grain Valley, MO, Tidy Turtle Duct Cleaning makes it easy to maintain your appliance in peak operating condition. Call us at (816) 912-3575 or submit our online form for quick and convenient scheduling. Our skilled technicians respect your time and your home, completing the job in an organized fashion and without damage or disturbance. Our standards of job performance maximize rewards.
The benefits of dryer vent cleaning services from Tidy Turtle Duct Cleaning include:
- Reduce the risk of dryer fires – Removing highly flammable lint and debris from the dryer vent leaves nothing for sparks to catch, minimizing the very real concern of a dryer fire.
- Conserve energy – An obstructed vent forces the dryer to work harder, run longer and use more energy. A clean dryer vent promotes efficiency and reduces operational costs.
- Less wear and tear – Proper venting reduces strain on the appliance, promoting greater reliability and longer service life.
- Faster drying times – Have you noticed clothing, bedding or linens feeling damp and/or hot at the end of the drying cycle? Have your dryer vent cleaned for best appliance performance.
- Protect clothing – Every time your clothing travels through a dry cycle, it sacrifices a bit of quality. Heat deteriorates fibers within the material. An efficient dryer completes the process more quickly, reducing damage.
- Better air quality – The dryer vent collects lint and can also trap moisture that can grow mold, smell musty and spread allergens into the living environment.
- Eliminate threat of carbon monoxide poisoning – A gas dryer produces carbon monoxide. Clogged vents create the risk of carbon monoxide backing up into the dryer and entering the home.