Skilled Dryer Vent Maintenance Services in Lone Jack, MO
When the dryer vent operates properly, the hot and humid air from operation is expelled outside the home. Over time, as lint builds up in the vent, the machine and process become less effective and efficient. Yearly maintenance from Tidy Turtle Duct Cleaning provides thorough dryer vent cleaning. We offer homeowners in Lone Jack, MO skilled services and peace of mind. Let us improve the performance and safety of your dryer.
Signs that of buildup within the dryer vent include:
- Drying clothes takes longer – A clogged vent can increase drying time by two or three times. The vent is responsible for pushing hot, moist air out of the dryer to dry clothes effectively. If the moist air has nowhere to go, the dryer needs to work longer and harder.
- A burning odor – Dryer lint is especially flammable. The burning odor is due to lint in the dryer hose becoming very hot. It can easily catch fire. If you notice a burning smell, turn off the machine and have it inspected by one of our professionals.
- Hot to the touch – When an obstructed dryer vent can no longer get rid of hot air, the appliance will feel hot at the end of the dryer cycle. You might notice the laundry room and clothing feeling hot as well.
- Outside vent opening showing lint – The outside vent is where the hot air from the dryer exits. Any lint or debris around the opening indicates it’s time to have the system cleaned. If the outside vent opening’s flap fails to open when the dryer is running, lint has restricted or prevented the system’s airflow. Cleaning is necessary.
- It’s been over a year – Schedule dryer vent maintenance from Tidy Turtle Duct Cleaning every year to save energy, trim costs, help the dryer work faster and prevent issues with air quality, carbon monoxide poisoning and fire.
Your Trusted Dryer Vent Maintenance Team, Tidy Turtle Duct Cleaning
Scheduling with Tidy Turtle Duct Cleaning is simple. Give us a call at (816) 912-3575 or get started by filling out our online contact form. We are familiar with all models of dryers and types of venting systems and have the special tools that ensure a thorough process. The job is completed quickly, without mess and the cost is minimal. There is every reason to see to this especially important annual task sooner rather than later.